Tuesday, February 12, 2013

VEGAN 4-INGREDIENT BROWNIES

With love to my dear friend, Brigette!  She made a special effort to make these as a treat for my vegan kids when we visited her house.  What a great way to make us feel welcomed and loved!! 

I sent my husband to the store for milk and bananas and he came home with the ingredients for these and left them conveniently on the counter for me.  I took the hint!



VEGAN BROWNIES
1 package chocolate cake mix (check box to make sure it is vegan)
1 small box instant chocolate pudding mix
1/2 bag mini chocolate chips (vegan)
2 c. soy milk (soy works best in this)
Powdered sugar to sprinkle on top.

Mix cake mix, pudding mix, chocolate chips and soy milk together until batter is thick and creamy. Spread batter into a 9 x 13" cake pan that has been sprayed with non-stick spray and lightly floured. Bake at 350 degrees F. for 35 minutes or until done. Cool completely before sprinkling on powdered sugar.

1 comment:

  1. I made this today using a gluten free cake mix. It was great!

    ReplyDelete