Saturday, May 28, 2011

One More Product Test

My family has tried a few of the different "lactose-free" ice creams or healthier versions of frozen treats.  Honestly, most are not very good at all.  But we have found--and fallen madly in love with--So Delicious products.  I buy them at Wheatsfield Grocery in Ames, but I heard a rumor that Dahls sometimes carries them.  I haven't been to the new Dahls to find out. There are some made with coconut milk and some made with soy.  They have Gluten-Free and Sugar-Free products, too.  They are a little pricey, but really not as pricey as a DQ treat. And much tastier and much fewer calories.  Very creamy and satisfying.  The Coconut Almond Minis are a favorite here.  My hubby and I almost divorced last week when he ate more than his fair share.  My day care kids love the ice cream sandwiches--there's coconut, vanilla and chocolate.  The coconut really isn't too strong a flavor, and has no actual flake coconut in it.  It's just made with the coconut milk and is so creamy.  If you find them at a particular store, please let me know where and how much! 

http://www.turtlemountain.com/

So now I'm totally craving a mini, I think I'll eat one while I surf the web and see if I can't buy them by the case. 




So Delicious Dairy Free Ice Cream Treats

No comments:

Post a Comment