Friday, June 3, 2011

Vegan Ice Cream that really is So Delicious

(Side note:  I'm going back and re-title-ing my blogs to include the recipe titles for easier searching.)

Found this at Super Wal-Mart.  About $4 each, so a little pricey compared to some others.  But I honestly like it BETTER than most ice creams.  I would choose this over Baskin Robbins (which is my all-time fav).  Even if you are not vegan, I recommend this ice cream. 

I would really like to make some homemade coconut milk ice cream this summer.  Anyone have any good recipes?  Maybe I'll just see what I can pull out of my, ummm, thin air. 

I ♥ Summer!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. 3 Studies SHOW Why Coconut Oil Kills Belly Fat.

    The meaning of this is that you literally get rid of fat by eating coconut fat (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 researches from major medical journals are sure to turn the traditional nutrition world around!

    ReplyDelete