Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Comfort Food Junkies?!?

I am totally shocked to announce that TATOR TOT CASSEROLE has gotten the most number of views from you folks of any post--by far!  I'm shocked because I thought most people were turned off by this big pan of mush, but I guess I don't know my crowd very well.

Are you really all a bunch of comfort food junkies?  Are you big TVP fans?  Or are you just particular to the tots? 

I have this vision of you walking around with tots in your side zipper pocket like Napoleon Dynamite.  "Are you gonna eat your tots?"

Well, you spoke and I just want you to know that I listened.  More comfort food recipes coming soon.  Let me know if you have requests and I'll see what I can do to accomodate your cravings.   Also, I'm hoping to have a special Cinco de Mayo post up this weekend for all you celebrating with something more than tequilas and cervezas. 

Hey, thanks for reading!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some good recipes on that site, but the search feature isn't very helpful. I put in "Lunch" and "Vegetarian" and the first couple of recipes were sausage with fish and chicken fingers! I spent some time just looking through, though, and there are a couple I would love to try. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete