Saturday, March 10, 2012

THANK YOU!

I am always shocked to hear from someone that they have read the blog or that they check it often for recipes. I was at a baby shower today and heard someone mention that they read it, so I decided to check on the stats for this blog. 
What did I discover?

Holy guacamole, Batman! 

 I could never have imagined the number of hits my blog has gotten, or the number of people reading, or that I have reached people from all over the world. 

I am truly humbled and inspired by the fact that you are reading and using this blog, and I can only hope that I have made some small difference in your health and in your lives. 

Please know that I am forever grateful for your time spent here reading my simple words.  So, to all of you out there in cyber-land, THANK YOU for your support!

Happy and Healthful Eating!!   Nanette

No comments:

Post a Comment